Monday, April 2, 2012

Let's Talk About Sex!

Hello Everybody!

Since it's STD Awareness Month, I thought this would be a good time for me to "talk dirty" to you!  For the month of April, I will be talking about SEX.   We all know there is a good way and a bad way to do it, I'm not in your bedroom.  But as a Physician,  there is so much I see...even though some folks think they have sex all figured out, they don't.  

People have all sorts of questions, like do you still catch STDs this way or that way, should I still have sex if I have a heart condition, all sorts of them.  So, if YOU have a question (or two), I would like to hear from you.  Please go to my website - you can check out some of my videos and e-mail me at lisawelch@atlgoodr.com.  You can also find me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/atlthegooddr), like my page and leave me a message there.  If you know anyone else that has questions, give them my information as well!

I look forward to hearing from you...also, no question is a stupid one, and I'm not going to put you on blast.  I want you to be well and comfortable in your life, so if I can help, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment