Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summertime, STD Time Of The Year

It's just about summer time,  the time of year that I see the most STDs, SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES. I know it can get hot & heavy, but I would like for everyone to take a moment and cool your jets.  Taking time may save you some exposure to disease.

Most common is Gonorrhea and Chlamydia, Genital Herpes, Genital Warts, Human Papilloma Virus, HIV, and  lastly Syphilis.  A lot of my homosexual patients have been the largest offender of contracting Syphilis.  That population gets the same talk as any of my other sexually active patients, be he or she old or young.

Another thing, ALWAYS turn on lights , get to know the person, oral sex is sex and you can contract STD, condoms and more condoms with any kind of sexual contact, ask questions, never to anything sexually that makes you feel uncomfortable, No is a good word use it and use as often as needed my young ladies and men.  know how to correctly put on a condom read the box. Skin contact bring disease as well so don't be fooled just because you cannot see anything.  The more sexual partners you have the more the risk for contracting STDS.


No comments:

Post a Comment