Friday, May 4, 2012

Jealous!

I have had some strange things to have happened to me during the course of my career, but this worrisome and scary. 
A male patient  came with his girlfriend.  During the visit,  the patient's GF (girlfriend) alleged that I had interest in her boyfriend other than professional...(Blank Stare).
Let me state this - PHYSICIANS DONT USUALLY DATE THEIR PATIENTS!  We like our license to much.  If a doctor is nice to a patient, it's because we are nice and concerned.  Yet, most of us are like that with ALL of our patients.  So GF or BF (boyfriend),  leave that problem at home and do not bring it out into the public.  If you can't trust your girlfriend or boyfriend, you may need to re-think your relationship.
Also, I will be dismissing that patient from my practice, because in this day and time you never know when someone will go postal.

No comments:

Post a Comment